Hossein Ronaghi Maleki On Hunger Strike Again

HRANA News Agency –Hossein Ronaghi Maleki has launched a hunger strike again, protesting violations of rule of law and prevailing injustices.

According to a report by Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), Hossein had previously warned the Judiciary officials that lack of response to his demands will result in his launching a hunger strike.

Hossein Ronaghi, protesting lack of attention to his situation, arrest of the earthquake aid workers, violations of the rule of law, and prevailing injustices launched a hunger strike as of Saturday November 3, 2012.
According to the family of this incarcerated blogger, Hossein blames the agents in the Intelligence Ministry’s office in Tabriz and Tabriz’s Deputy Prosecutor-General as the main cause for the recent damage to his kidneys and for compromising his health.
Hossein had also told his family of the vengeance that the Intelligence Ministry’s agents hold towards him and said he was told by the Intelligence Ministry’s agents that his illness and ultimately his death for them (the interrogators) and for the Islamic Republic is not of any importance.
According to medical doctors and specialists in Evin prison’s clinic, a hunger strike for this political prisoner suffering from acute kidney disease is extremely dangerous and can result in devastating, destructive and irreversible effects on his health.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.