HRANA News Agency – 9 prisoners with drug smuggling, armed robbery, and homicide charges were hanged in Rajaei Shahr prison.
According to the report of Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), on September 28, 5 prisoners with homicide, two others with drugs, and two with armed robbery charges were executed in Rajaei Shahr prison of Karaj.
These prisoners were identified by HRANA as:
1. Kari Hatamzadeh from ward two (Daralqran) / murder
2. Hossein Karami from ward 6 / murder
3. Mehdi Alizadeh from ward 4 / murder
4. Majid Ganjeali of clause 6 / murder
5. Ali Raheel from ward 6 / murder
6. Adnan Amoori from ward 6 / armed robbery
7. Ali Rabiezadeh from ward 6 / armed robbery
8. Mehdi Nazari / drug-related charges
9. Aliasghar Jahantigh / drug-related charges
Twelve prisoners on charge of murder and robbery were transferred to solitary confinements in Rajai Shahr prison on September 22.
Mehdi Nazari and Aliasghar Jahantigh, two prisoners with drug-related charges respectively on Sunday and Tuesday had been transferred from Rajai Shahr prison in Karaj and Ghezelhesar prison to Khorin prison in Varamin because their hearing was held in Pakdasht, but for unknown reasons, they were transferred to Rajai Shahr prison overnight, and their death sentences were carried out with 9 other prisoners.