HRANA News Agency – On November 14, 2016, six prisoners with drug-related charges were executed in Orumiyeh Central Prison.
According to the report of Human Rights Activists News Agency in Iran (HRANA), on November 14, 2016, six prisoners with drug-related charges were executed in Orumiyeh Central Prison.
The identity of the six prisoners, established by the HRANA are as follow:
- Karam Gholizdeh / Engineer – accused of carrying 4 kg of heroin
- Mahkom Ijak / information of the case is unknown
- Arif Ismaili / was kept in prison for 3 years – accused of trafficking 800 grams of synthetic drugs
- Nasser Hussaini / from ward 14 of Orumieh prison and was arrested 3 years ago
- Farokh Abedini / accused of carrying 1 kg of heroin
- Javad Asghari / arrested 4 years ago – noncommissioned
The prisoners on death row were transferred to solitary confinement on November 13.